POLICIES AND REPORTS
We are delighted to be able to share the findings of our recent ISI Inspection and this booklet is intended to provide you with the highlights of a report that I believe accurately reflects Brambletye and all that takes place here.
Our most recent ISI Inspection reports are available below.
Brambletye is committed to providing a safe and well-run environment in which our children are able to learn. Our policies have been carefully developed, reviewed and amended regularly to facilitiate this environment and provide transparency for all involved with the school.
Our headline policies are available below.
Hard or electronic versions of the following information or policies are available on request from the Headmaster’s PA, Harriet Tarnoy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school’s policies on and arrangements for admissions, misbehaviour, and exclusions
- Education and welfare provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language
- Curriculum policy
- Behaviour policy, including rewards and sanctions
- Health and safety policy and policy for health and safety on school visits
- Medical and health policy including First Aid
- Academic performance during the preceding school year
- Number of formal complaints registered in previous school year
- Staff code of conduct policy
- Recruitment, selection and disclosures policy and procedure